- Anticline arrows (black and magenta)
- Syncline arrows (black and magenta)
- Asymmetric syncline arrows (black and magenta)
- Downthrown symbol for normal faults
- Sawtooth symbol for thrust faults
- Left and right lateral fault symbols
Note that these do not include lines. Those can be easily created using the QGIS symbology interface. Generally, lines are 0.25 and 0.375 mm (0.38 in QGIS 1.7 trunk; does not allow thousandths) wide. See FGDC guidelines if you're interested in following their standard; but frankly, as someone dear to me would say, cartography isn't always about following rules...
Take a look and/or use them here.